Thursday, July 9, 2015

OneBookJuly2015 | Week 1


I'm back to give an update on how #OneBookJuly2015 is going! Take a look at last week's blog to take a peek at my setup, if you missed it.

I had an aha moment this week. I realized that the reason I have such a hard time with a travelers notebook, is lists and projects.  Really anything that requires me to add more information at a later time.  I don't like having it spread out in the notebook.  I want to have the  full list/project grouped together and add more pages if I need.

I like using a notebook for anything that I can write out and then move on to another subject without having to worry about adding more information to it later - like journaling, daily tasks lists, daily notes, etc.  

I have a project I have to get started on, but I find myself not wanting to start it in the travelers notebook.

So to use a travelers notebook as my main planner, I need to see if I can get over my preferred way of organizing lists and projects and live with things spread out in random chaos ;), which is why I'll be starting my project in my bullet journal this week.

Are you participating in OBJ?  If so, how's it going?

Thanks for reading!


Find me on Instagram @PrettyLittlePocket

Check out my YouTube Channel:  PrettyLittlePocket


No comments:

Post a Comment