Sunday, July 14, 2013

Filofax Finds

I just wanted to share some great finds that I came across while setting up my new A5 Ochre Malden as my work Filofax.



Rhodia Meeting Book (6.5" X 8.25") - $14.99 at The Container Store (you can also buy at Amazon)
These pages are A5 and fit perfectly in the Filofax.  The pages are perforated and just need to be torn out and hole punched.



Girl of All Work Tabs - $3.49 at The Container Store.  I bought two sets so I could have a tab for the front and back of the divider.


Keeping it Together Notebook - $6.99 at Target
The cover of this notebook has a pocket that will fit smaller paper, stickers, or 8.5 x 11 paper folded into thirds.  The back has a secretarial pocket.  I got a few of these and took the cover off, cut it, punched it, and fit it into my Filofax.   I got a few of these in different colors.



We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dial Eyelet and Snap Punch - ~$20.00 - $30.00 online
I've had this punch for scrapbooking for a while, but I found that it easily punches through plastic and thicker cardboard.  The hole is the exact size of the Filofax holes (3/16")
Simple Stories - Sn@p Collection - Memorabilia Pockets - $4.99 at Hobby Lobby (also available at Michael's)
The biggest memorabilia pocket actually fits 8.5 x 11 paper folded in half!  I had to punch this with my crop-a-dial because it was too thick for the regular punch.


Miquerlrius Medium Notebook - $6.95 at Barnes & Noble (also available at Target)
These pages also fit perfectly in the A5.  I love that the edges are colored, so you can easily separate your notes by subject.



Since the holes didn't exactly line up, I covered them with some homemade hole reinforcements.


6-Hole Paper Punch - ~$42.00 including shipping from Rakuten
I love this punch.  It adjusts so you can punch holes for all Filofax sizes from Mini to A5.  The hole size is the same as the filofax hole size, and it punches multiple sheets at once.  I highly recommend it!



Have you found anything interesting for your Filofax lately?

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I've wandered over from Philofaxy, and just wanted to comment to say what a fabulous idea to use notepads and their colourful covers for your filofax. I wouldn't have thought of that - thanks for the tip! I have such a collection of notepads at home (my obsession before recently finding FFs) and this tip will help no end in making the FFs my own.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, another notebook and filo addict like me! I have tons of notebooks too, it's trying to find the ones that will fit the Filofax A5. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete