Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Took The Plunge



I've finally decided to take the plunge and start a blog devoted to my love of notebooks, planners, organizing, and time management! I love reading about how others setup and use their planners, especially Filofax, and hope I can provide some inspiration (and stop annoying my family and friends with posts about Filofax and the like on my personal blog :D).

I'm currently using a Filofax personal size Osterley in Plum as my main planner. You can read all about it on my blog post, Introducing Ms. Plum. I have a total of 10 Filofaxes and I'll soon be writing a blog post introducing my ever growing Filofax collection and how I setup and use each one.

You can see photos of my planners and other notebooks on My Paper Obsession set on flickr.  I've also started an Instagram account for pictures of my planners and notebooks, so stay tuned for pictures there as well.

If you're interested in reading more, please be sure to follow my blog with Bloglovin. I'm looking forward to sharing my love of Filofax/Planners/Notebooks/etc. with others who share the same passion.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment